The PLAN cooperative purchasing group for e-books, e-audiobooks, and e-magazines provides participating libraries with significant cost-savings and access to a much larger collection. All PLAN member public libraries are invited to join this group. If your library is already a customer of OverDrive, or some other vendor, your current e-book service can be merged into the PLAN cooperative purchase to take advantage of the benefits enjoyed by the group. Visit the PLAN OverDrive site.
- Apalachicola Margaret Key Public Library
- Gulf Coast State College
- LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library
- Northwest Regional Library System (Bay, Gulf, and Liberty Counties)
- Okaloosa County Public Library Cooperative
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System (Calhoun, Holmes, and Jackson Counties)
- Walton County Library
- West Florida Public Libraries
- Wilderness Coast Public Libraries (Franklin, Jefferson, and Wakulla Counties)
Resources available for participating libraries include Marketing and Outreach materials, Staff Training, Collection Development assistance, and other Apps & Features.
Contact PLAN staff for more information about the PLAN Cooperative Purchase program.
For information regarding the selection of content for the PLAN Digital Collection see the Electronic Collection Development Policy. To suggest content for purchase contact PLAN.
This project is funded under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act and the Library Cooperative Grant program. Florida’s LSTA and LCG programs are administered by the Department of State’s Division of Library and Information Services.